Design a T-shirt inspired by Heineken & your city
As part of the IFFTI 2017 conference, there is a student competition in which students from Fashion Institutions from all around the world will take part. Are you up for the challenge?! Create a t-shirt print, that is inspired by your city and Heineken, the iconic and globally renown Dutch beer brewer.
- Integrate the Heineken logo in the print in some way.
- Sign the "Release Form" in the download.
- Contestants should be studying at an IFFTI member institution.
- Create a high resolution version of your design & keep your layers separate.
- Create a 72 dpi flattened copy of your design.
- Download a template of your t-shirt below.
- Drop your flattened copy onto one of these templates or create your own.
- Your submission should be 1200 pixels wide, 1200 pixels tall, and 72 dpi.
- Save your file as a jpg & send it in.
- Sign and upload "Student Authorization Release Form.pdf" (you find this in the Download Zip)
- The winners will be asked for the original layered design file for screen-printing.
- Submission possible till March 23.
You could win
- The winner will receive $250.
- A portfolio coaching session with a designer/ illustrator (Via Skype if not in the Netherlands).
- 10 printed T-shirts.
- Free ticket to the IFFTI conference (flight and accommodation in Amsterdam are not included).
The best 20 designs will be selected to be presented at the opening of the IFFTI conference in Amsterdam March 2017. The best design will be selected by a panel of judges.
About Heineken & Brewing a Better World
HEINEKEN is over 150 years old and is the world's most international brewer of more than 250 international, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. It is recognised by its iconic design of a green oval label with five point star.
HEINEKEN has a geographic footprint with leadership positions in both developed and developing markets, employing approximately 81,000 people and operating more than 160 breweries in 70 countries.
HEINEKEN is committed to innovation, and sustainability.
HEINEKEN's sustainability commitments come to life through Brewing a Better World, the company's long-term approach to creating shared, sustainable value throughout the entire value chain.
HEINEKEN is committed to buy 50% of its main raw materials from sustainable sources by 2020.