We would like to help you preparing your accommodation for your stay in our beautiful city Amsterdam. Our partner RAI Hotel Services offers you the opportunity to directly book an accommodation that meets your requirements. By choosing RAI Hotel Services we enable you to profit from the best rates, without any administration or handling fees and a wide selection of hotels. We do however want to point out how the system works and what this means if you will search for a hotel.
Depending on the selection criteria that is chosen, the hotels are listed according to either review score, stars or distance from a certain place or attraction. The left menu enables you to add criteria to your search, like for example a gym, flatscreen tv, review score, etc. Likewise you can also filter criteria.
Because this whole list of hotels can be overwhelming, we have set-up some lists of hotels that we can recommend, using different characteristics . We do however want to point out that the prices might fluctuate. Consequently, we advise you to book as soon as possible so we can guarantee the finest accommodation at affordable rates. The prices listed below are the starting prices for a standard room per night. Please be informed prices can fluctuate according to availability and seasonal changes. The reservation can be done via the online reservation system.
AMFI’s favorite hotels in the City Centre ordered alphabetically
- Ambassade Hotel ( 4 stars- 340 euro)
- Art’otel Amsterdam (5 stars- 275 euro)
- De L’Europe Amsterdam (5 stars- 400 euro)
- Double Tree Hilton (4 stars- 278 euro)
- NH Collection Amsterdam Gran Hotel Krasnapolsky (4 stars- 218 euro)
- Hotel The Exchange (3 stars- 109 euro_--> AMFI designed rooms in this hotel!)
- Pulitzer Amsterdam (5 stars- 248 euro)
- Radisson Blu Hotel (5 stars- 622 euro)
- Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam (5 stars, 343 euro)
- The Dylan Amsterdam (5 stars- 403 euro)
- W Amsterdam (5 stars - 387 euro)
- Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam (5 stars-593 euro)
AMFI’s favorite hotels close to AMFI*
- Hampshire Hotel- The Manor Amsterdam (4 stars- 114 euro)
- Hotel Okura Amsterdam ( 5 stars- 254 euro)
- InterContinental Amstel Amsterdam (5 stars- 557 euro)
- The Student Hotel Amsterdam City (105 euro)
AMFI’s favorite hotels in the Museum district
- Conservatorium Amsterdam (5 stars- 405 euro)
- Park Hotel ( 4 stars- 178 euro)
- Hotel Vondel Amsterdam (4 stars- 131 euro)
- Hotel de Hallen (4 stars- 116 euro)
- The College Hotel (4 stars- 166 euro)
*Amsterdam is a relatively small city, actually it is more like a village. Please be aware that the hotels that are not in the category ‘Hotels close to AMFI’ are therefore close to AMFI if you look at distance. The same goes for different area’s, all is relatively close to each other.
From Central Station it is just 3 stops by subway to AMFI (Stop: Weesperplein)